AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Government Relations & Administrative Law
- Land Use / Permits & Municipal Law
- University of Alberta (with Distinction) Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2009
- University of Alberta (with Distinction), Juris Doctor, 2015
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2016
About This Lawyer
Luke Ross graduated from the University of Alberta with a Juris Doctor in 2015 and was called to the Alberta Bar in 2016. Luke’s passion and expertise surrounds commercial litigation, including contractual and construction disputes, as well as employment matters. He offers knowledge and experience with complex agricultural and construction claims. He is adept at finding effective and efficient solutions to his clients’ legal concerns.
Luke is committed to volunteer work, enjoying his involvement in various legal services and committees. He has donated his time to the Civil Claims Duty Counsel and Amicus court assistance projects, and has contributed as a Director for a non-profit group for two years. In addition, Luke has held positions with a youth leadership and volunteerism group in Strathcona County.