Now Hiring: Legal Assistant F/T
We are seeking a full-time Legal Assistant with at least 3 years’ experience for our Sherwood Park, Alberta office.
Ahlstrom Wright is a suburban law firm that can offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, superior technology and the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
You would like to be part of a cohesive working environment where you are recognized as a valued member of the team. You are an experienced Legal Assistant looking for an opportunity to further your career and interest in law.
Must have a minimum of one year post-secondary education. Preference given to qualified candidate with a Legal Assistant Diploma or the equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Experience + Skills
- Preference given to qualified candidate with at least one year of legal experience
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and BC Online
- Experience with document automation systems an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both verbally and in writing with staff, clients and legal professionals
- Proficiency in Business English
- Excellent organizational skills and, attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks and competing priorities
- A client centered approach with the commitment to providing outstanding service
- The ability to follow instructions and adhere to strict deadlines
- The ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion and, confidentiality, and to adapt to changing demands
Please send your resume, in confidence, to the following:
Attention: Natalie Syvenky, Office Administrator
Suite 200, 80 Chippewa Road
Sherwood Park, AB T8A 4W6
About Ahlstrom Wright
Ahlstrom Wright is a full-service law firm that offers expert legal guidance in all areas of law (except for criminal law). With over 38 years of professional expertise, thousands of clients, and a full spectrum of lawyers.
We have two locations in Canada. Our Sherwood Park location provides service to Alberta, Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and the surrounding communities. Our Yellowknife location provides legal services to the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, Yellowknife and all communities within those regions. We offer assistance in several areas of law.