Employment law is the area of law that deals with employers and employees. It’s governed by provincial and federal Employment Standards, and it generally deals with your rights and obligations as an employee of a company, and of course their right and obligations to you as an employee of their organization.
Are you dealing with a conflict or rights issue with your employer, or an employee?
We can help.
Areas of Employment Law our Lawyers Can Assist You With Are:
Employment law, employment agreements, employee workplace issues, occupational health and safety law, and employment termination related issues
Common Employment Law Questions
- Do I need an employment contract?
- What should be in an employment contract?
- Are the terms of my employment contract enforceable?
- How much am I entitled to on termination?
- Is this severance offer fair?
- Should I sign this Release?
- How much do I have to pay an employee if I fire them?
- Should I sue for wrongful dismissal?
- What is the difference between constructive dismissal and wrongful dismissal?
- Should I make an employment standards complaint?
- How do I respond to an Employment Standards complaint?
- Should I make a Human Rights complaint?
- How do I respond to a Human Rights complaint?
When it comes to complicated questions, we have answers. Contact the lawyers at Ahlstrom Wright and let’s discuss your case.