AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business (Corporate Commercial) Law
- Commercial Real Estate & Leasing
- Government Relations & Administrative Law
- Land Use / Permits & Municipal Law
- University of Alberta Law degree with distinction, 2003
- Called to the Alberta Bar, 2004
About This Lawyer
Mark Saxton graduated from the University of Alberta Law School with distinction in 2003 and was called to the Alberta Bar in 2004. He primarily practices as a corporate commercial lawyer—including commercial real estate—with a strong background in municipal and banking law.
Mark is a member of the Board of Directors of St. John’s Ambulance.
Coming from a family of English coal-miners going back as far as living memory permits, and having spent a few years working as a correctional officer, Mark takes particular pride in being able to explain complex matters of law to clients in a way that is useful, easily understood, and practically applied. Outside of the practice of law, Mark loves nothing more than spending time with his family. Mark has other secondary careers, including hockey and basketball chauffeur, girl guide cookie salesman and part-time dog walker.