An Enduring Power of Attorney:
- Lets you decide who will handle your ﬁnancial aﬀairs if you become mentally incapacitated through disease, illness, or accident.
- Protects your spouse and family if you become mentally incapacitated.
- Avoids expensive and time-consuming Court Applications.
- Lets the person you appoint handle your ﬁnancial aﬀairs to ensure you and your family’s needs can be taken care of immediately.
- Gives you peace of mind in knowing that the people you trust are the ones in charge of your ﬁnances.
Do you need an Enduring Power of Attorney?
Contact Ahlstrom Wright in Sherwood Park, Alberta
Call us toll-free 1-844-558-8750
or Email us at email@example.com