1. If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to make a claim for your losses.
2. A victim’s family may be entitled to claim for losses as well.
3. Your losses include your lost wages if you were unable to work, your inability to do house or yard work, the cost to care for you, and any future losses caused by your injuries.
Have you been injured because of somebody’s negligence?
4. Your losses for your injuries—for pain and suﬀering and loss of enjoyment of life—must be translated into a dollar loss. This is your lawyer’s job.
5. Getting compensation for your losses involves the legal process. It is technical and it is adversarial. You must prove someone else is at fault in order to be entitled to compensation.
6. Insurance companies have trained adjusters who work for them to try to settle your claim. They are sophisticated, and they work for the insurance company, not you.
7. Know your rights. Know how much you are entitled to. You may need to ﬁle a lawsuit in order to be properly compensated.
8. The lawyers at Ahlstrom Wright work for you. Your lawyer protects your rights and gets you the compensation you deserve.
If you require a Lawyer in Sherwood Park, Alberta or Yellowknife, NWT Contact Ahlstrom Wright
Call us toll-free 1-844-558-8750 or Email us at email@example.com